Not-for-profit organizations that promote recreational walking & hiking (Hiking Clubs) are invited to join Hike Ontario and its many members to strengthen the voice of Hiking in Ontario. Non-motorized not-for-profit organizations that build and/or maintain trails for walking & hiking (Trail Associations) are also welcome.
- Position on Hike Ontario's Board of Directors
- Access to Resources & Networks
- Advocacy with respect to government policy affecting hiking & walking
- Best Practices (Club , Volunteer, Trail Building & Management)
- Access to Hiking-specific and Discounted Insurance Program*
- Monthly newsletter
- Use of GoToMeeting (a $460 value!)
Membership Fee: $100 + $1 per member. (Renewed yearly)
*Contingent on approval by Insurer
2017-2018 Insurance Rates
General Liability: $3.06/individual member, incl. PST, plus a $75 admin fee for Hike Ontario.
Directors & Officers: $ 208 per organization
Special Event insurance: TBD
To sign-up, please contact us at email@example.com